diumenge, 4 de maig del 2014

The people with 'animal powers'


This news talks about people who want to be similar to animals. For example Ridler is a man who tattooed his face and all of his body, he wanted to be a Leopard. He’s living in a derelict stone cottage in the far north of Scotland in a similar situation as a cat…
Nowadays with the advance of the technology we can make people who have any prosthesis can mimic animal abilities.  An example is Nadya Vessey, a girl who didn’t develop her legs… Years ago, she had a mermaid tail designed that allows her to glide through the water like a dolphin.

In my opinion if our society can develop this, I think it can be a big deal in a near future because for most of us I’m sure we like doing similar abilities which some animal can do. I say this because who never dreams that he or she is an animal? I have done this a lot of times so that’s why I think it can be a big deal.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada