diumenge, 4 de maig del 2014

Driver's license

Now, I and the majority of my classmates are adults. We are more than eighteen years old so that’s why we can obtain the driver’s license. In my opinion this can change your life a lot, because if you have it you are independent.
I’m sure that all of us want it, because nobody likes asking their parents to take them somewhere… But the big discussion of this topic is if the method that Spain uses to obtain the license is correct. I think that I’m not the first person who asked this question, because for me, it isn’t the best method because the practice part is very relative, on the other hand I’m agree with the theory part.
The problem that the practice part has is that the examiner doesn’t value sufficiently your style of driving and he or she fails you if you make a casual mistake that somebody makes everyday when he or she drives her car… I think a good thing that we can do is that the examiner should be less strict and lengthen the time of the exam, in this manner the examiner has a big vision of you, and can value you better. I’m sure that in a near future we will do this because we have a lot of problems to obtain the license and the majority of people who do the exam didn’t pass so that’s why in my opinion the exam, in a near future, will change… 

2 comentaris:

  1. Hi Pau,

    In my view, you are right, the practice is very relative and exam's time is short to really evaluate, moreover, nerves often fail, a negative point.

    But you will no longer have to worry, you have driver's license!! Congratulations love!!!


    Kisses,
    Alba

    ResponElimina
  2. I haven't the license yet so I can't opine about those exams, I will it when selectivitat ends. So I only wanted to congratulate you for acquiring of the license, congratulations!

    See you soon!

    ResponElimina